To ensure a safe competition for everyone involved, COVID-19 regulations will apply during VICTOR Swedish Open 2022 to prevent the spread of COVID-19. The Safety guidelines for Badminton Europe Confederation sanctioned tournaments as well as the regulations from local authorities and the organizers should be complied with. Please note that the restrictions are subject to change on a short notice.
COVID-19 regulations in brief:
- It is recommended that everyone participating in the tournament is tested before travelling to Victor Swedish Open 2022
- All participants must be on site at the hotel in Uppsala at least 6 hours before their first match.
- All participants will be COVID-19 tested upon arrival to Uppsala. Free of charge.
- Staying in the official hotel is mandatory.
- Accreditation is mandatory for entering the arena and is only approved for persons receiving a negative COVID-19 test on arrival.
Book PCR- and antigen-testing with Travel certificate if necessary for return flight
- Within what time-frame each person needs to be tested, according to the
entry rules of his/her destination (usually 48 or 72 hours before landing).